Since 2005/2006, I have been constantly educating myself through means of experimentation with everything electronic.
- VB Script
- VB 6
- iPhones 3GS/4/4S/5/5C/6+/7
- iPods 3G/5G/Nano
- Macbooks / Mac Mini / iMac (2006)
- HP Printers
- Buffalo Terastation
- Apple XServe
- Dell PowerEdge Towers
- Supermicro Servers
- Mesa-Boogie Bass Amps
- Raspberry Pi & Raspberry Pi Accessories (Sense Hat, Touchscreen, etc.)
- AXIS/Panasonic Cameras
- Various PC’s (OEM and Custom)
- HID Compliant MSR
- Bixilon Customer Displays
- EPSON Thermal Printers (TM-T20, TM-T20II, TM-T88V)
- Zebra Card Printers / Wristband Printers
- Motorola / Symbol / Zebra Barcode Scanners (DS9208 and Android Handheld Units)
- Windows 3.1.1+
- Mac OSX Snow Leopard+
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/Premiere Pro
- Apache/nginx Web Servers
- Asterisk 11
- Cerberus FTP
- Digium Certified Asterisk Administrator (2015)
Things I have made (Personal / Professional, Freelance / Public)
- Cloud-based Brewery Controller System
- IoT lighting
- Network DVR Servers
- Cloud-based Fleet Management and Tracking System
- Cloud-based Digital Signage Solutions
- Restricted Environment Kiosks
This list is not a completed list of the experience I have acquired since 2005/2006.
- 2010-2012: Independent Contractor for Middle East Contracts – Supporting and Maintaining Network Infrastructure for US Based Oil Companies
- 2013-Current: Developer of Trampoline Park Management Web Applications and supporting software.
I am a product of Internet Gaming. I started by playing, then creating, then supporting. Now, I am committed to technology in every way. I will never finish my list of things I want to make.
But for the things I do, this is my outlet of sharing.
Welcome to Pghpunkid.com. My Internet Domain.